Selaginella kraussiana requires a humid environment in partially shaded conditions to grow well, this pretty plant adds interest and texture to the terrarium.
This Selaginella kraussiana specimen was growing inside my BiOrbAir terrarium. To see more photographs and details of how this Selaginella grew in my BiOrbAir, see my long-term review of the BiOrbAir. This link takes you straight to the update which was written at the time when this Selaginella kraussiana specimen was first planted inside this terrarium. By following this, and the continued trial updates, you can discover how well this Selaginella kraussiana specimen grew inside this terrarium.
Articles that mention Selaginella kraussiana:
- Sep. 2018 – Planting List of Beautiful Vivarium, Terrarium, and Bottle Garden Plants!
- Aug. 2018 – Selaginella kraussiana ‘Brownii’
- Oct. 2016 – Selaginella kraussiana ‘Aurea’
- Nov. 2014 – A long-term review of the BiOrbAir
- Nov. 2014 – Planting list for my BiOrbAir and traditional terrarium
- Nov. 2014 – Planting List for Terrariums and Bottle Gardens